ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic AED Defibrillator with 7 year Warranty & Carry Case
The ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic Defibrillator is an important investment for any workplace, home or community setting. It is very economical to run and has some fabulous features –
- Not pressing hard enough? It will tell you when to press harder.
- Pressing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pressing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Every victim of Sudden Cardiac Arrest needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus helps the rescuer to achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy to understand with clear audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life that can be purchased in most supermarkets
- Easy to place, one piece electrode – CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty as standard (7 years with warranty card upon registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with optional Pedi-padz II® electrodes available separately
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2015 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied with a graphical user interface with 8 illuminated picture prompts, an LCD screen showing voice prompts, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display.
- Configurable to display ECG.
Supplied complete with –
1 x Passive airway support lid
1 x Soft carry case
1x Pack of 10 batteries
1x CPR-D electrode with First Responder Kit
1 x Operator’s guide and a 7 year warranty. (Standard warranty 5 years but this is extended to 7 years when you register your device with ZOLL)
Zoll are the nominated supplier to the British Heart Foundation, you can watch more about the ZOLL AED plus on YouTube here